-
February 4th, 2009, 02:54 PM
#1
Inactive Member
You ARE Going to want to follow this
I have developed a forum based D&D game that I am playing over at FOFC, and it should begin in the next day or two, and you can follow along in the thread. Here is the thread with the rules. Yes, they are long.
The Unoffical FOFC-WW RPG Rules - The Dungeon! Q&A Thread - Front Office Football Central
-
February 5th, 2009, 11:50 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Re: You ARE Going to want to follow this
If one or two of you (Jason perhaps) has the time and interested, I'd be okay with you creating an account and playing the game. Signups through the weekend or until I have 20.
-
February 5th, 2009, 12:25 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
Re: You ARE Going to want to follow this
I had thought about it, but I know I won't have the time over the next couple of weeks.
-
February 8th, 2009, 01:31 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Re: You ARE Going to want to follow this
I will definitely follow along, unfortunately I don't have the time right now. We are really behind schedule at work and I've been working late a lot. Plus writing my own campaign has been a lot of work. But like I said, I'll keep up with this. I am going to bookmark our forums now because I have a habit of neglecting things that are not right in my face.
-
February 8th, 2009, 03:58 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Re: You ARE Going to want to follow this
-
March 12th, 2009, 07:58 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Re: You ARE Going to want to follow this
It finished today. Ton of fun was had by everyone. It's a great read that will talk up time at work and such. Enjoy!!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks